POWERSHOT SX120 IS DIGITAL CAMERA REVIEW : DIGITAL CAMERA RE
POWERSHOT SX120 IS DIGITAL CAMERA REVIEW : CHARLOTTE CAMERA STORES : HIDDEN IP CAMERA WITH AUDIO.
Powershot Sx120 Is Digital Camera Review
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- Powershot is a high-concentration energy drink produced by Blue Spike Beverages, in Canada. It is sold in 30 ml (1 fl. oz.) tubes, with a caffeine content of 100 mg, with the flavors of raspberry and cherry.
- The PowerShot products are a line of consumer and prosumer grade digital cameras, launched by Canon in 1995. The PowerShot line has been successful for Canon, and is one of the best-selling digital camera lines worldwide.
- reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
- an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
- look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
PowerShot G12 Test
As i mentioned yesterday, i tested a Canon PowerShot G12.
I took a look at the pictures today and they look quite good.
Of course no comparison to my 5D but for a compact.. :-)
The handling is pretty strange and not really straight forward.. but it's well build and the articulating screen is nice too (but i don't want to have it on my 5D).
And it seems that i don't get my new lens. The seller told me he sold it to another guy. I hate such people!! I told him that i'd take the lens..
PowerShot S500 Deconstructed
All the components of my disassembled Canon PowerShot S500, excluding the battery and screws.
...of course, this photo only marks the halfway point of my camera repair adventure. But putting it back together was easy since I carefully kept all the little screws sorted and took all these photos. It now works again, and no more "E18" error code.
ambico camera bag
camera comparison side by side
trail camera viewer
canadian camera store
paper pinhole camera
panoramic video camera system
oregon scientific atc3k waterproof action camera
golla slr camera bag
polaroid camera bag
panasonic lumix dmc fs25 12mp digital camera
Post a comment